Oando Nigeria Limited is recruiting for the position of a Rig Trainee. Intensive on-the-job (OJT), classroom training, and self study programs. As part of the OJT, the candidates will work offshore alongside rig crews to gain hands-on experience and knowledge about the various tasks and processes on the rig.
Feb 21, 2012
Mar 6, 2012
What to expect during the program:
Upon successful completion of the intense 24 month program, candidates
will follow a flexible career path within the energy services business
and ultimately leading up to management positions within the business.
Typical positions include but not limited to: Rig Engineer, OIM, Rig Manager, Operations, Manager, etc.
· University Degree from a reputable school (Engineering Degree preferred)
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested, please apply online via CV Manager
APPLY ONLINE HERE
Monday, February 27, 2012
Friday, February 10, 2012
Petrolog Group is a a major player in the Oil Servicing Industry and due to recent expansion, we seek to engage personnel for immediate employment in the following positions:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Manage the front office and arrange for conferences.
- Prioritize and manage projects simultaneously, follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Manage and maintain business and personal calendars.
- Assist with the preparation of presentations materials.
- Make travel arrangements(domestic and international) and provide detailed itineraries.
- Coordinate conferences and meetings.
- Prepare Expense reports for the final approval and processing.
- Provide switchboard relief to main console on a rotating basis.
- Process all electronic communications.
- Prepare correspondence and assist with miscellaneous reports and documents.
- Responsible for the filing and maintenance of documents in the department.
- Additional job duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills.
- ▼ 2012 (15)
- ► 2011 (52)
- ► 2010 (65)
- ► 2009 (54)